Review - SuperStore NQ

I have been trying out different cafes and restaurants in Northern Quarter Manchester, SuperStore located in Tib Street is one of my favorite, not only they do great food but good atmosphere as well. Interesting interior with an open kitchen and a bar at the back.
I have eaten here twice now, both for lunch. They have a great selection of lunch menu on the board which changes everyday. Sandwiches on the board are £5 and £2.5 extra if you want chips and salad as well.


It might not be a good place for a group of people to go as the restaurant is quite small, but if you are looking for a causal dinner with just few of your friends I would totally recommend you to try out this place.

Food ★★★★★
Service ★★★★☆
Ambience ★★★★☆
Value ★★★★☆

Address:
G18 Smithfield Building, Tib ST NQ, Manchester M4 1NB, England

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts