Soft cheese 200g
Egg yolk 1
Double cream 2 1/2 tbsp
flour 2 1/2 tbsp
Hot water 1tbsp
Double cream 3 1/2 tbsp
1. Put sugar and water in a pan, cook it with medium heat, as the sugar begins to melt, stir vigorously with a whisk or wooden spoon
2. As soon as all of the sugar have melted, cook until it becomes dark amber in colour.
3. Turn the heat off then add double cream and hot water in.
1. Beat soft cheese and sugar until fluffy.
2. Beat in egg yolks until smooth.
3. Beat in caramel sauce, double and fold in sifted flour
4. pour the cheese mixture into cake tin
5. Bake in hot water bath at 160C for 40-50 mins.
6. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours