Icing Sugar 60g
Cocoa powder 15g
1. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and icing sugar.
2. Cream the butter together in a bowl, add the egg and rosemary until it is all blended together.
3. Add in the Almond flakes then chill dough in fridge for 15-30 mins
4. Roll the dough then wrap it up and place it in the fridge for one hour.
5. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and roll to about 1/2 cm thick. Cut out shapes with biscuit cutter and lay on a lined baking sheet.
6. Baking for 20 mins in 150C