Rosemary And Cheese Cookies
Corn Flour 30g
Cheese Powder 10g
Fresh rosemary 1t/3g (chopped)
Salt 1/4 tsp
Egg white 1
1. Sift together the flour, corn flour, cheese powder and salt.
2. Cream the butter together in a bowl, add the egg and rosemary until it is all blended together.
3. Roll the dough then wrap it up and place it in the fridge for one hour.
4. Use a sharp knife, slice the cookie-dough log into approx. 2cm thick slices.
5. Place cookies on baking sheet then bake for 20 minutes in 170C or until the edges are golden