No bake oreo cheesecake
12 Oreo cookies
15ml Melted butter
200g Cream cheese
3tbsp confectioners sugar
Half of gelatine sheet
1tbsp cold water
300ml Whipping cream
8 Oreo cookies
1. Add 12 Oreo cookies to a food processor or the tool of your choice, crush them up until then turn into sand consistence.
2. Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles a wet sand.
3.Add it to the bottom of a spring form press it down with a spatula. Leave in the fridge to chill
4. Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form.
5. In another mixing bowl, put the cream cheese and confectioners sugar together, mix until it's well combined and creamy. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together.
6. Break up the some oreo cookies into tiny bits and melt half gelatine sheet with 1 tbsp water then add it into the cream cheese mixture; Fold everything into the mixture.
7. Add the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan so it comes to the top. Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies.
8. Place it in the fridge and chill until it's set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight will be better. Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo cheesecake.
Oreo Cheesecake Deep Fried Oreo Oreo Tiramisu
Oreo Tiramisu Pie Oreo Serradura