Chocolate and strawberry muffins
Hellooooooo:D its been a while! I have been busy doing my dissertation and photoshoots! finally get to bake!
Ingredients(make 9 muffins):
Muscovado sugar 130g
Baking powder 1tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Strawberry essence few drops
Strawberry(chop into small pieces) 20g
chocolate chips 10g
1. Cream butter and muscovado with electric mixer until light brown in colour. Beat in eggs.
2. Gradually stir in milk, stir in sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir strawberry and chocolate in the batter.
4. Spoon batter into muffin cases to fill about 3/4 full
5. Bake at 170C for 25 minutes.
VISIT MY PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE:D