Ingredients (makes 6 cakes):
unsalted butter 100g
plain flour 100g
baking powder 1 tsp
oreo cream cheese frosting:
cream cheese 200g
icing sugar 75g
0.5 pack oreo
1. Beat the butter and suage until thick and pale. Add one egg after another and beat well after each addition. Sieve in the cake flour and baking power, stir well.
2. chop the oreo and add them to the mix
3. Line the muffin tins with cupcake cases. Pour batter into the case up to 3/4 of their depth. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes. Leave it to cool.
4. remove the cream from the oreo and crush the biscuit with blender/food processer, set aside
5. Whisk the cream cheese, butter, sugar and crushed oreo until stiff and smooth.
6. Fill a pipping bag fitted with a large open-star tip with frosting. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake in a spiral pattern.
7. Top with oreo