Hot and crispy homemade pizza on a Saturday morning topped with full English breakfast. Sound weird? Who cares if it tastes good ;) You might say it's too fattening for breakfast but life is too short for diet. I was craving for pizza and since it was in the morning, I came up with this crazy idea...
Pizza dough - recipe here
1. Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat until crisp, cut the bacon into strips; Slice the sausage into small pieces.
2. Preheat the oven to 220C
3. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, slide the dough onto a lightly greased baking paper.
4. Top with tomato ketchup, baked beans, bacon strips, sausages and hash browns.
5. Bake for about 8-10 mins.
6. Remove the pizza from the oven, Carefully slip each egg out of its cup and onto the pizza. Shake on a little salt and pepper. Bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the whites and yolk are just set and golden.