2 Courses for £11.95 Try Thai, Manchester


Went here for a friend's birthday, It's a great place in Chinatown with a tiny entrance, nice looking place with good ambience. We went for the set meal 2 courses for £11.95. I had satay chicken for starter and chicken yellow curry for main. My chicken skewers was superb as well as my curry. We also ordered samosa stir fried morning glory to share.


 

cocktail was on 2-4-1 offer so we ordered two between us four. I forgot the name of my cocktail but I didn't like it, I prefer the one they ordered which was lychee cocktail, everything was great apart from the cocktail. Great food and great service, staffs were polite and friendly, would certainly recommend this place.

Try Thai
52 Faulkner Street
Manchester M1 4FH
Area: Chinatown
0161 228 1822


Comments

Popular Posts