Deep Fried Oreo!




  Hey!  I know I haven’t posted anything in a while and I’m sorry! Went to Sheffield for few days and finally back in Manchester today!:) I am on an oreo kick, and a deep fried stuff kick... I made deep fried oreo.. Yes! DEEP FRIED OREO! it is exactly how it sounds. 

 Ingredients:

1 package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies e.g oreo
3/4 cup flour
1 large egg
1 tsp sugar
A pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup cold milk

Method:

1. In a large bowl, Sift flour and baking powder in it.

2. Crack the egg in, and then add sugar, salt and milk.
3. Whisk with the spoon until combine. It doesn’t need to be smooth.
4. Heat oil in the pan over the medium heat. Dip each Oreo in the batter and slowly drop in the hot oil. Deep fry them for a minute or until golden brown.

6. Serve hot and eat quick 

Comments

Popular Posts