Nutella Cupcakes


I love Nutella and I’m pretty certain you could smear the stuff on a piece of cardboard and I’d be completely content!


Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup oil (I use canola)
2 cups hot water
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla

Method
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything in a bowl until you get a thin batter. I then poured the batter into muffin tins with cupcake liners. Bake them at 350 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. My cupcakes baked for about 19 -20 minutes. Yields 20 cupcakes.
Nutella Buttercream frosting
Ingredients
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 13-ounce jar of Nutella
pinch of fine grain sea salt
1 tablespoon clear vanilla extract
2 pounds confectioners’ sugar, sifted
6-8 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
Method
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and Nutella until well combined. Slowly add in confectioner’s sugar, and continue creaming until well blended.
2. Add salt, vanilla, and 3 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk. Blend on low speed until moistened. Add an additional 3-5 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk until you reach the desired consistency. Beat at high speed until frosting is smooth and fluffy.

How I made my chocolate decoration: 



put some almond on the bubble wrap


pour melted chocolate on top, chill in the fridge, break it into piece and put it on top of the cupcake

:P

Comments

Popular Posts