not much time to make food before going to work so i made spaghetti again x)
half pack of mushroom
50g single cream
1 egg yolk~
pinch of ground basil
a piece of cheese
salt and black pepper
1.Fill a large pot, preferably a dutch oven, with water and bring to boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Meanwhile, finely chop ingredients B
2. Drain, rinse noodles with cold water, and set aside.
Mushroom sauce Sauce
1. Heat a pan with butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook with basil until tender.
2. stir in single cream
3. add cheese and salt, stir until the cheese melted
4. remove the pan from the heat, add egg yolk and stir well. (The sauce will turn thicker by adding the egg yolk)
5. Toss gently, coating thepastawith the mushrooms sauce. Top with gratedcheese/ground basil/basil leafat the table.