New York Cheesecake



Boyfriend came over to cook for me, I made him a cheese cake for my return:)

New York cheesecake is simple to make and the results are always creamy and delicious. Decoration is not necessary for it.

Ingredients(7" round tin):
Cake base:
French base ( I don't like using digestive biscuit for the base so I usually bake my own one which i called french base)

Cheesecake filling:
400g Soft cheese
120g Sour Cream
52g Sugar
10g Flour
2 Egg Yolks
few drops vanilla essence

Topping:
120g Sour cream
20g Sugar

Method 
1. Beat soft cheese and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy.
2. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla essence until smooth.
3. Beat in sour cream and fold in sifted flour
4. Place French base in the caje tin, pour the cheese mixture over the base.
5. Bake in hot water bath at 170C for 30 mins. Remove the water basin and bake for another 30 mins.
6. Allow it to cool for 1 hour.
7. Place a 6" cake ring on the top.
8. Mix all ingredients of topping, spread inside the ring.
9. Return to the oven and bake at 140C for 7 mins.

Comments

Popular Posts